The following was taken from the Beyond Blue fact sheet
Beyond Blue recognises and understands the feelings of anxiety, distress and concern many people may be experiencing in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and offers the following wellbeing advice.
- Try to maintain perspective
- Find a healthy balance in relation to media coverage
- Access good quality information
- Try to maintain a practical and calm approach
- Try not to make assumptions
- Have conversations with children and young people
The Beyond Blue Support Service offers short term counselling and referrals by phone and webchat on 1300 22 4636.